For details, go here:
About this Event
Coordinated and sponsored by UCR Staff Assembly, the 2020 Community Partner Week is a reimagined, web-based version of the annual Community Partner Fair. This week-long event invites companies and organizations to the UCR campus to demonstrate their products and services to the staff, faculty and students of UCR.
It's a great opportunity for organizations to connect with individuals in more than 200 UCR departments who purchase more than $60 million annually in products and services. As a change to previous years, the Community Partner Week will also be made available to other college campuses in the Inland region as well, which can broaden your reach as a participant.
Vendors who participate in Community Partner Week will receive the following benefits:Unlimited access during the week for as many days and times as you choose;
As a vendor you will also have the opportunity to receive the following enhancements to your participation if you choose:
- Custom Banners : Create a custom banner using your branding and logos that will be prominently featured on the Whova platform;
- Exhibitor Access: Be featured as an exhibitor during the event which will enhance your chances of receiving leads and referrals;
- Sponsorship access: As a sponsor you will receive additional access to participants during key traffic times of Community Partner Week.
In addition to the activities noted above there are two additional opportunities to be prominently advertised during Community Partner Week;
1) We will hold a raffle for participants and encourage you to provide a small ($25 maximum) gift to encourage visits:
2) We will also be holding a silent auction for participants in Community Partner Week. Proceeds from the silent auction will go towards the UC Riverside COVID-19 Employee Emergency Fund.
You are welcome to participate in either or both of these to maximize participation from attendees.
We are very excited to make UCR's population available to you through the Community Partner Week. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns.