How to Do Business with the State of CA - DGS
The California state government spends approximately $10 billion annually on goods, services and public works.
Do you own or work for a small business? Are you interested in expanding your client base? Perhaps you should look into the government sector. The State of California does business with numerous Small Businesses (SB) throughout the state, buying products and services in IT, construction, temporary labor and even pencils.
The state’s Department of General Services (DGS) Procurement Division (PD) is the central purchasing authority for all state departments, agencies, institutions, community colleges, technical institutes and city or local boards of education.
This Seminar covers:
- Registering your business with eProcurement. This allows suppliers to upload bids/proposals in response to application online solicitations.
- Becoming a Certified Small Business (SB) or Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE).
- Accessing the California State Contractors Register (CSCR) which connects you to government solicitations, providing an easy-to-use, on-line publication
- Becoming a California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS) Contractor.
- State and local government agencies shop and compare CMAS for the best value, product, and services, and place orders directly with these businesses
- Marketing your business to State Agencies
You will receive a link to join this webinar the day before.
Register Here: https://santaanadistrictsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/6813